OcluMed®is designed to target damaged proteins, provide the nutrients needed to prevent further opacity and repair oxidation through direct site application. OcluMed® allows the proteins to begin repairing the altered amino residues and oxidation, and promotes renewed eye health.
OcluMed®is a patented formula offering comprehensive “nutrition” for your eyes consisting of vision specific nutrients and antioxidants that are utilized by the natural crystalline lens to repair damaged proteins and maintain it.
1. L-Carnosine is used to provide immediate neutralization of existing free radicals.
2. N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine (NAC) provides a longer-term protection due to its longer residence and activity time in the cells.
3. L-Glutathione is another powerful antioxidant added, as it may be the single most important antioxidant in the lens.
4. Cysteine Ascorbate provides a water stable source of vitamin C.
5. L-Cysteine is used to regenerate or reduce oxidized L-Glutathione in the eye.
6. Riboflavin is an antioxidant that has the potential to reduce oxidative stress in the eye.
N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine (NAC 2%), Purified L-Carnosine, Glutathione, Cysteine Ascorbate, L-Taurine, Riboflavin Monophosphate,, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Monophosphate
The eye protects its DNA from damage with numerous antioxidant systems but when a senile cataract develops, it is reasonable to assume that more than one of these antioxidant systems have been compromised or damaged. The OcluMed®complex system approach is far more effective than a single ingredient approach, since it is able to slow or stop damage on a much wider scale than a single component approach.
Initial Clinical Trial Results Include: Nuclear Sclerosis: Improved visual acuity, Decreased lens opacity. Cortical Cataracts: Improved Visual Acuity, Decrease in cortical opacity. Nuclear Cortical Combined: Improved visual acuity, Decrease in lens opacity.
If you have trouble taking eye drops here’s what we suggest:
1. Lay on your back.
2. Tip bottle upside down over eye and tap bottle to release drop.
3. Place a drop between the corner of your eye and your nose.
4. Keep eye open and turn your head allowing the drop to enter the eye, close eyelid and gently rub eye for a few seconds.
Note: If you experience a mild sensation when applying, it will last a few seconds, to soothe gently rub eyelids.
Administration for eye issues: Apply 1 drop in each eye 3 times daily for 6-8 weeks or as directed by your eye care professional. If desired response is not achieved, continue this dosing schedule for another 2-4 weeks.
For replenishment maintenance: Apply one drop to each eye daily or as directed by your physician.
Note:OcluMed®was developed as a replacement therapy for critical elements in the eye that reduce with age, many of our customers have reported improvement results with many common eye issues caused by age related reductions, these will vary by individual.
We do not recommend putting OcluMed® in your eyes with contacts. Remove contacts and gently rinse your eyes with cool water before applying. When using OcluMed® prior to inserting lenses we suggest waiting at least 10 minutes.
OcluMed®contains 16 mL of liquid, which equates to 320 drops. We have found that a bottle will last approximately 6 weeks for the initial treatment dose. Once positive results are seen patients can move to 1-2 drops per eye per day. The bottle should last 2-4 months. We sell multiple bottles at a discounted price!
If you have concerns regarding side effects or contraindication consult your your physician or your eye care professional.
We suggest storing OcluMed® at room temperature, do not expose to direct sunlight and do not refrigerate.