The biology behind your eyes is incredibly complex; and even a small amount of damage can multiply over time, eventually outpacing your eyes’ ability to repair it. When the systems maintaining your eye health can’t keep up, your vision begins to suffer.
No single antioxidant developed previously has been powerful enough to compensate for all the compromised systems in the eye. OcluMed is the only formula that offers comprehensive “nutrition” for your eyes. Using a holistic system of antioxidants, the drops boost your body’s own biology, helping clear up cloudiness and reinvigorate your vision.
Learn more below
Each antioxidant in our formula is designed to support a failing antioxidant system in the eye:
• L-Carnosine provides immediate neutralization of existing free radicals.
• N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine provides a longer-term of protection due to its longer residence and activity time in the cells.
• L-Glutathione may be the single most important antioxidant in the lens.
• Cysteine Ascorbateprovides a water stable source of both Vitamin C (an important antioxidant in the eye) and L-Cysteine.
• L-Cysteine is used to regenerate or reduce oxidized L-Glutathione in the eye.
• Other nutrients were added to support the repair of the damaged lens tissues, etc.
When cataracts cloud your vision, they stand between you and so many things you love to see and do. Proven over 80% effective at stabilizing and improving clarity when used over time, OcluMed is a powerful, natural approach to offsetting the effects of cataracts—delaying or eliminating the need for surgery.
Its systems method of improving vision and treating senile cataracts is claimed in our pending patents and its efficacy and superiority is supported by our treatment results, which distinguishes our eye drop from other previous attempts to reduce oxidative damage in the eye that allows the eye to repair the cataract.
Keep your sights set on healthy vision, long into the future. Care for your eyes by making OcluMed part of your daily routine. Its patented system works on all aspects of eye health, from helping to slow or repair damage, to improving clarity and keeping cataracts surgery at bay.